CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Humbled.

Today, Skittles bestowed upon me another award. Although I loved my last one (the Schmooze Award), this one touches me more. Here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She says she gave it to me because I am a teacher and that alone is inspiring. As with any award, I get to pass this one on. Right now, however, I am at a loss for thought and a loss for words (in part because of the award and in part due to my previous post.)

Thank you, Skittles...that's really all I can say. I believe you, too, are an inspiration.

8 rambled with me...:

Ted said...

cool blog. it's fun! i'll check back some time to see what other cool stuff you've got!

Shan said...

Welcome, Ted! Stop by whenever--I post a lot (and about a lot of things). Now that I am going back to work I'm sure I'll have even more to talk about :-)

Smalltown RN said...

Well congratulations on your award....I too was a recipient of the award from Skittles...just want to drop by and say hello....I enjoyed reading some of your past posts...I think that is a great law about the no licence if you don't keep your grades up and school attendance....hope your first week back wasn't to bad...cheers...

Jake said...

Hubmble claps for the winner, I love your thoughts because I share most of them. And besides, you're a teacher... greatest job :-P (i'm one too)

Shan said...

Thanks, jake...you have mor eguts than I do, though--you have seniors, right? no way for me...ninth grade all the way!

Barb said...

I'm glad I made your day a little brighter. :)

Angie said...

Congrats! Your deserve it!

Shan said...

Thanks, a.j.!