CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Honored Once Again...

Skittles never ceases to amaze me...not only is she one of the strongest and honest women I have ever "met," but she also takes the time to pass kind words and thought to other people...and she got me again today. She has given me the "Nice Matters" award...see:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This award is reserved for people who are, well...just nice people. Usually I wait to pass these along, but because we all need a little niceness in our day, I will pass it on now:

To Beth at I Should be Folding Laundry: I have wondered by her site numerous times and her posts are always upbeat and pleasant--not only that, she also takes a lot of time out of her busy schedule to help others (her latest was a 5k Run/Walk in the rain). I think she highly deserves this award.

To Marci at The Myriad Musings of Marci: Marci has been through a lot lately, but she stills remains a strong spiritual leader, an optimist, and a downright amusing blogger. Her post about PostSecret was enough to make me feel she deserved this award. I have also never seen a bad word about anyone on her site. She is quite nice indeed.

To Andrew at Random Acts of Kindness: This kid sis doing great things everyday. He seems to be a nice person in the blogging world and the real world. I know the award is kind of frilly and pink, but it's the thought that counts, right?

So, bloggers. Visit these nice people...you won't be sorry!

5 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

I'll have to go visit Beth. I already visit the other two. :)

Shan said...

Skittles, you never cease to amaze me. Thank you so much for making me feel like such a part of the blogging community!

Marci said...

Oh my gosh, Shan, I am so touched! This is so very kind of you. Just like your comment to Skittles, I really feel a part of something, and you have been a big part of it. Thanks so very much!!

Shan said...

You deserve it, Marci! You are always so nice to everyone (and about everything).

And thanks for the kind words.

Barb said...

You might not think I'm so nice now.. I've tagged you for the Viral Meme :)