CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dance Your Cares Away...

When I was a kid I loved this show...And now, in the spirit of Skittles who has been posting her favorite TV theme songs, I am posting this one. Why? Because it is catchy and I have been singing it for weeks--and now it's your turn! Enjoy.


The Trash Heap has spoken.

4 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

Hahahaa!

Shan said...

:-) I couldn't resist--I love it (and I am still singing it)...it's like the song that never ends...it just goes on and on my friends... :-)

Angie said...

I have this music on my cell phone!

I actually found a t-shirt at Kohls that had the Fraggle Rock characters on it. I was so excited I bought it for my daughter.

We've got a couple of the videos but my kids never really got into the show. My son likes the doozers the best.

Shan said...

That's too bad that they didn't get into it--I loved it. I am going to buy the seasons on DVD, but they are so blasted expensive. Looks like great Christmas and birthday gift ideas :-)