CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

My First Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.

I have a brown pot-bellied bear that I got when I was a baby. I kept it with me all the time when I was at home. My mom once tried to give it away but I found it in the pile and took it back up to my room. I still have it :-)

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?

I'm around a 9--I notice lots of things and I remember lots of things, too. (That drives my husband crazy--I remember stuff that happened years ago). I can also tell you what someone was wearing at work on any given day (I don't know why--I just can).

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?

Somewhere other than here--I haven't taken a vacation anywhere in a long while. I'd like to go to Florida or Vegas, really.

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?

As a teacher I learn new things all the time, but, the most recent thing I learned was a new yoga posture in class last night. In doing that posture I also learned that I have more balance now than I did when I started yoga--so that's good.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.

I have dogs but I haven't fed them yet. (lame, I know--but my brain stopped)

7 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

Poor doggies!

I always forget to water my plants. :)

Shan said...

Turns out that I didn't need to feed them after all--TJ did before he went to work, so they were okay.

I forget to water my plants that are upstairs...the ones downstairs get plenty of attention, though.

Misty DawnS said...

I'm like you on the soup. I can remember conversations, word for word, from years ago - and I can tell you where we were, where everyone was standing or what they were doing during the conversation. Weird thing though - I am absolutely horrible with directions - my brain can't picture directions the same way it can remember and picture other things. Drives my husband absolutely insane!

Shan said...

I am like that with directions, too--but, if I drive somewhere I can usually remember how to get there again...if I ride with someone, though, and then try to drive there I usually get lost.

Jake said...

I haven't left Boston in so long I forgot how it felt to leave this place. I should think of planning something before school comes back.

Shan said...

I've never been to Boston. I have a friend who was up there recently, though. I would love to take a trip to that area once.

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.