CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter is Here!

I just got my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You know what that means, right? That means that Shan will not be blogging for at least two days because she will be too busy reading! I may post updates of my progress, but I will NOT post spoilers (so those of you who are reading, have no fear--I will not ruin anything for you). I ask that any of you that comment do the same. There is nothing worse than having someone ruin the ending for you.

So, muggles--enjoy the last installment. See you on the flip side!

2 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

The Chapters Book Store was so packed with people that I decided to go back when the frenzy would calm down a bit. It's crazy!

Shan said...

I ordered mine online so I didn't have to fight crowds today.

I have been reading for hours...it has not been a let down so far. At this rate I will finish today (and then what will I do?)