CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Embarrass Yourself Lately?

You need to read my previous post to see why I am curious as to if anyone else has turned red in the face lately...

So, have you (unintentionally) embarrassed yourself (or been embarrassed for someone else) lately? I need to feel that I am not alone :-)

5 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

Fell in my pool with clothes on by accident. Everyone was watching ...

Marci said...

Oh dear - there are too many stories to tell! Especially since I work in such a public type of job, any mistake I make (use the wrong word, forget something major, forget to return an important phone call, etc.)is usually viewed by or discussed by a few hundred people. And, the worst part? Despite my embarrassment at whatever I happened to do wrong, and despite my blushed cheeks, I have to go on and continue like nothing happened! Oy!

Shan said...

andrew: wow--exactly how did that happen?

marci: I know what you mean--as a teacher everything I do is in the spotlight and no one is quicker to point out your mistakes than a group of 30 teenagers.

Barb said...

The last time I was embarrassed was when I fell and sprained my ankle. I knew a few people had seen me and were probably laughing. (I would have been.. but discretely.)

Shan said...

lol, Skittles. isn't it funny that often it's the things we can't control that embarrass us th emost. It's not like we do it on purpose.

Hope the ankle is better!