CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Husband, the Hero!

On May 29th my computer decided to go on permanent vacation (I'm sure those of you who actually read my blog remember that--it was horrible. Lost everything, no more PC, very bad day). TJ tried gallantly to fix it but it was simply unfixable. So I had to order a new hard drive (two, actually) and wait for Dell to send the software that I needed. They sent everything quite quickly (ooohhh--alliteration) and we thought we would have my PC up and running my the first week in June.

Nope. Nothing doing, ladies and gents--it is amazing how busy things can get. TJ's dad and his step mom were in town, I went to Columbus, he went places for work, we have commitments in the evenings and, next thing you know, it was mid June and my poor computer was still sitting in my office looking soooooo sad. And I was sooooo sad, too, because I had to hook up my laptop everyday to check email and such (and that was a pain in the ass...not to mention a pain in the back since I had to hunch over the laptop every morning).

Well, we were up early yesterday morning to take the dogs to the $200 trip to the vet and TJ decided to work on my computer to get the new stuff installed. He worked for a few hours and, next thing I knew, he had my computer up, running with all the software and two brand new hard drives ready to go. He put it back in my office and I am typing on it RIGHT NOW! No more hunched over the laptop, no more hooking up wires and cords, no more slow connection--my computer is back, baby! Yippy!!!

And all because my husband is a hero. For many things, really, but, today, he is my hero because he fixed my sad PC...and made it (and me) happy once again.

0 rambled with me...: