CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

In a Rush...

I noticed that I hadn't' blogged since Tuesday, so I thought I would post something quick (I am on my way out for my weekly yoga class.)

I realize that we all have a lot of bad (or somewhat annoying) habits. My husband has quite a few, in fact. (Love you, honey!) I am not an innocent in the annoying/bad habit arena, though. I have a few (ask my husband and he will tell you I have more than a few). I realized today what my worst bad habit is:

I don't call people back.

Weird, right? I always have every intention of calling people back when they leave a message--but then I get to doing other things and I completely forget that I was supposed to call someone. Funny thing is that I am not a procrastinator at all (which would help explain this bad habit.) I am just bad about it...

Case in point: my brother called Monday night around 9:00...I still haven't called him back! A friend will call and leave a message on my cell phone and I will call her back four days later.

Luckily all my friends seem to understand that I am the world's worst at returning phone calls in a timely fashion--in fact it has gotten to the point that the message will say "call me as soon as you get this" if it is truly important because they all know I won't ignore that.

And, as I sit here right now I realize I forgot to call someone today. See...I told you it was a bad habit.

So, what is your worst habit?

4 rambled with me...:

Todd Camplin said...

Do you answer bloggers, blogging your page. I hope your not rushing to much.

Shan said...

Oddly enhough, I do answer bloggers--I think it is because it is right in front of me. I answer emails right away, too...I just don't return phone calls.

Anonymous said...

Worst habit? Uhm it probably is humming, I tend to hum when someone is talking to me but it doesn't mean I'm not listening. Or I hum in church, but there it's a bit more acceptable as everyone is pretty much singing all the time... Yep. I hum.

Shan said...

Humming, huh? It could be worse--you could just belt into song :-)

Thanks for sharing your bad habit. Another one of mine? I always let me gas tank go until the light to remind me I need gas comes on. Drives TJ crazy.