CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Addiction

As I sit here enjoying my morning cup of coffee, I think about the fact that it is my one true addiction. I like chocolate, but I don't have to have it everyday. I like pasta, but I can do without it for a few weeks at a time. I enjoy a glass of wine every now and then but not all the time (which is good because that would lead to an entirely new post and an intervention or something of that nature).

Coffee, however, I cannot live without. I have to have it each morning. I'm not sure if it really wakes me up or if it is just the ritual that I am tied to, but, all I know for sure is that if I try to go a day without it I am a grumpy person indeed (more so than I already am for those of you who are like "so what's the difference?")

So, I have shared with you my one true addiction. What's yours? What one thing (or many things) can you absolutely not live without (even for a day)?

0 rambled with me...: