CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 20, 2007

myspace

I created a Myspace account! I have joined the masses...unfortunately.

I never wanted an account with them mainly because I associate it with my students and I sure as hell don't want anything in common with them. However, TJ told me last week that I should make one because his sister asked him to make one. Soon, he had a page and my friends were telling him I should make a page. So, I caved under peer pressure and did it.

I will admit it is easy to get sucked into the whole thing. You start clicking on friends and suddenly you are finding people you haven't talked to in years. I found a girl I used to teach with today. I didn't even know she was still around, but there she was. I guess Myspace isn't the devil like I thought it was--but it is complicated.

To change the background and layout you have to know HTML code. Yeah...because I study that in my spare time. I finally got most of it worked out, but I'm still a bit overwhelmed with trying to change colors and fonts. I guess that's why I like Blogger--it is so damn easy to use...and change things.

Now, you'll have to excuse me...I am off to join the Myspace revolution!

0 rambled with me...: