CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've Been Away Too Long!

I've been away...far away from blogging land for a long time. And I think it has been good for me. I actually accomplished some things I wanted to. But now I am back (for now) to share back to school humor with you...

We just started back to school. I was dealing with a kid who had quite the "I don't want to be here" attitude, so I asked him if he wanted to be on the four or the five year graduation plan.

His response?

"Uh, which one is faster?"

Really.

2 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

That's funny

Anonymous said...

I had a kid yesterday come in and shout in front of the whole class that he had gotten some pee on his boxers while in the bathroom. Our teaching world isn't as far off as I though :)