CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7

I am always on the lookout for new books to read and I often check Barnes and Noble's bestseller list to try to get some ideas. Today's Thursday Thirteen topic:

The Top 13 Bestselling Books on Barnes and Noble's Website:

1.Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

2. For One More Day by Mitch Albom

3. T Is for Trespass by Sue Grafton

4. Just in Time by Rachael Ray

5. Boom! by Tom Brokaw

6. Good Dog. Stay. by Anna Quindlen

7. Christmas with Paula Deen by Paula Deen

8. The Dangerous Book for Boys by Conn Iggulden

9. The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz

10. Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life by James J. Cramer

11. An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck

12. The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

13. Star Wars by Matthew Reinhart

Sadly, I have no tread any of these. Have you?

8 rambled with me...:

Unknown said...

Great Thursday post! Come take a sip of my blog up before someone else drinks it all!

She Became a Butterfly said...

i have "eat pray love" on my amazon wishlist. i'm also excited to see that dean koontz has a new one out!! thanks for sharing!

check out my tt!
http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net/?p=248

Shesawriter said...

That's one great list. I'm definitely checking Koontz out.

My Thursday Thirteen: 13 men who give me impure thoughts.

SMLP said...

I'm embarrassed to say I haven't read any of these, but I did buy Boom! for my father for Chanukah.

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Country Dawn said...

I still haven't given in and bought any of them...

Nicholas said...

It's interesting that Follett's book, which is about ten years old, is on the list.

Anonymous said...

I have Glenn Beck's "An Inconvenient Book" shipping my way now.

(Just wish it could help my pc with Half Life now, Shan.) ;)