CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

And the Award Goes To...

Last week Skittles bestowed upon me the great Schmooze Award and it is my duty to now pass it on to others. For those who forgot what this fantastic award looks like, here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Schmooze award goes to bloggers who blog themselves and also comment on many other peoples' blogs. They truly have the power of schmooze...

I want to pass this award on to two people who were two of the first to stumble upon my blog and two people whose names I see on a lot of other blogs. They both have great things going on on their sites. So, drumroll, please!

The Myriad Musings of Marci--She approaches everything with such honesty and sensitivity and she always has some great link for her readers to check out.

The Jo Diary: JoJo's July Journey (hey, Marci--alliteration!) was a fantastic read and made me keep coming back for more. Not to mention the fears she lists in the sidebar--very original indeed.

So, ladies--I hope you enjoy your award. Pass it on to those you feel deserve it!

3 rambled with me...:

Marci said...

I am so honored! This is really nice of you, and it means a lot to me. I look forward to passing on the award to others. Thanks!!!

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

Enjoy, ladies! I'm so glad to see you sporting your new award proudly on your pages. Here's to many more hours of blogging together! Cheers!