CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Last Day of School

It is hard to believe that today was the kids' last day. I say hard to believe because it didn't feel like the last day of school. I'm not sure why it didn't. It may be because we had the kids all year and I am used to switching kids halfway through--I feel that since I didn't switch kids I'm only halfway through the year. It felt like a normal day.

I'm glad it felt like a normal day, though. The kids weren't crazy and the day went smoothly (except for the stinkbombs set off at the end of the day) and it ended as normal. I will admit that I did a happy dance at the end of the day--who couldn't after the year we have had? Honestly, these kids drove me crazy. I will miss a few of them, but, overall, I think my life will be much less complicated and stressful.

As I type this I realize I am not really in the mood to blog tonight--hence my overall lack of sarcasm and voice. I think I will wrap it up, curl up on the couch and watch a movie.

After all...it is the last day of school.

0 rambled with me...: